- DELTA GROUP’S SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DELTA GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, INJURIES OR SUCH INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGE OR SUCH PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR THAT ARE CAUSED BY ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE SERVICE OR ON THE SITE.
- Delta Group and its affiliates neither check nor control the sites linked by those parts of their own sites that are related to their services, and they will not be responsible for the content of the linked sites. The fact that a link is placed on a site does not mean that Delta Group approves of the content of the third parties’ linked sites or takes any responsibility for them. You will only use such links to third party sites at your own risk.
- The services are sold subject to Delta Group’s general sales terms; at your request, we will make a copy of the general sales terms available to you.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names and trade names (hereinafter jointly referred to as Marks) are held by their proprietor. Delta Group only holds the rights to its own Marks. The materials available on the Site are protected by copyright held by Delta Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or third party proprietors. If you wish to use the materials available on the Site for a purpose other than gaining information and the copyright over the relevant materials is held by a third party, these materials may only be used if such use is licensed by the holder of the copyright. If you are not a customer of Delta Group but you wish to use the information available on the sites for any purpose other than gaining information or the existing or future customer relationship between you and Delta Group, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org allow our webmaster to assess the intended use of the content of Delta Group’s Site.
- If the webmaster authorises your use of the content of Delta Group’s Site, your use will be limited to viewing, using, copying or disseminating the documents available on Delta Group’s site for the purpose specified in your request. You agree that (i) you will not modify the documents, publications and graphic components, (ii) you will only refer to them in the relevant context and (iii) you will keep and indicate Delta Group’s copyright notices in any content you use. You also agree that Delta Group may withdraw the consent at any time; in this case, you are required to stop using the content available on Delta Group’s site without delay. This consent will in no circumstances apply to the right to copy the corporate image items, the appearance and the design of Delta Group’s site. Subject to the terms specified in Section 5 above, you assume all the risk related to the suitability and accuracy of those pieces of information on Delta Group’s site that you wish to use under Delta Group’s licence.
- Delta Group may modify the Site and the information, software, documents, publications, prices, technical specifications, service offers and other materials available on the Site at any time without prior notice.
- The Civil Code and the Privacy Act will apply to these terms, the interpretation of these terms and any dispute arising out of or related to Delta Group's Site.